Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Osborne Executive Search are proud to partner with our client, an Irish owned and operated company, and the market leader in the supply of business to business (B2B) services and products across Ireland. With a multi-million-euro turnover, loyal customer base of over 2,500 and a strong brand already established, they are now seeking a Business Development Manager to accelerate their ambitious plans for growth. Certified on multiple occasions as a Great Place to Work, this company are committed to flexible working arrangements and offer an inclusive company culture.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for taking the lead on key commercial activities focusing on business development, commercial contract management and business analysis.
As a senior member of the team, the Business Development Manager will play a pivotal role, leading the Commercial Team and focusing on targeting and winning new business.
To excel in this role you will proactively identify both commercial risks and opportunities to the business and have experience developing and implementing strategic action plans and growth strategies to maximise return. You will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a good understanding of digital customer acquisition strategies and preferably have experience with an end to end CRM tool such as Salesforce, HubSpot or similar.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building – through relationships and networking, you will engage with the senior decision makers within target organisations.
- A proven track record in business development with experience structuring commercial deals, optimising partnerships and being a trusted relationship manager.
- A highly versatile professional, the Business Development Manager will act as an exceptional ambassador for the company in all circumstances.
- A thorough understanding of market dynamics and potential sources of business
- Outstanding organisational and people management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please express your interest in the role by applying for this position.
For a more comprehensive position guide please contact Lisa Hughes in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa on 086 106 9999.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.