Well established company is seeking a strong Management Accountant to join their team.
You will be working closed with Accountant Manage and CFO.
This is a permanent position based in Dublin 15
Hybrid working model
Full job spec below, if you are looking to start 2022 with a dynamic and people focused company send your cv today to Valerie at Osborne on 01-5984334 or email your up to date cv to Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Forecasting & Planning:
- Management of the budget process and associated re-forecasting
- Business Variance Analysis Reporting explanation V's Budget
- Preparation and analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Specific support to the business in preparation of the forecast & budget for Maintenance costs
- Review of expenses and various costs
- Ensure all inventory parts are valued accurately
- Assist the commercial team in the preparation of new product costing
- Cost of sales and variance analysis
Inventory Management & Material Cost of Sales Analysis:
- Reconciliation of inventory at month end
- Preparation of aged inventory information / reports
- Review and analysis of inventory adjustments
- Review and analysis of Purchase Price and Material variances
- Analysis of costs to be allocated to third parties
- Review and analysis of Job Order variance reports
- Maintain technical data information
- Analysis of scrap costs (RLU)
- Monitor Asset, stock and fleet Register and depreciation schedule.
- Reconcile data with different systems and departments
- Monitor relationships assets/liabilities
- Administer the capital expenditure approval process
- Assist the Financial controller in the preparation of month end accounts and subsequent reporting
Cost Efficiency & Process Improvement:
- Support the business as it reviews opportunities for process improvements and cost effectiveness though
- Assist in developing internal controls
- Helping business owners measure performance of cost saving initiatives, and identify areas for further attention
- Analysis to substantiate the local impact of cost saving programs
- Providing support to cost benchmarking activities
- Seeking out and/or supporting cross-functional process improvement opportunities.
Requirements for Role:
- Recognised Accounting qualification (eg.CIMA)
- Min 1-2 years relevant experience in management accounting particularly in Leasing Industry is preferred.
- Able to work in a fast paced, global environment.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Working experience in ANAEL (AS400) are advantageous
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary 50-55k
- Hybrid working model
- Healthcare and pension
- Working in a team of 10
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Valerie.email@example.com on 01 5984334 for more information.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.