A superb opportunity for an ambitious HR Coordinator to join a dynamic and forward-thinking client with plans to increase its workforce over the next three years. This result-focused and innovative company have strong values which are implemented in the daily culture.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years experience operating at a high-level recruitment volume level in a fast-paced environment.
Someone from the larger organisations, service providers or public sector would be beneficial. They must have strong knowledge and proven experience of employee relations from either a company or trade union background.
This is a fantastic opportunity; their model is exciting and provides excellent career growth and development in a rapidly growing company.
- Work closely with senior management teams to gain a thorough understanding of the company's staffing needs for each position, and use the ATS system to meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Providing a first-rate experience to candidates and stakeholders throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage full-cycle high-volume recruitment, from initial application to offer/onboarding, in the most professional, time-efficient, and overall effective way possible.
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms.
- Writing and publishing engaging and accurate job advertisements on company websites and external job boards to attract qualified candidates.
- Proposing improvements to processes, documentation, and standard letters.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 3+ years’ experience as a Recruiter ideally in an enterprise environment or an agency
- Passionate when it comes to providing the best-in-class candidate experience and advising candidates with their next career opportunity
- Proven track record sourcing, interviewing, and attracting passive candidates
- Experience and motivation to successfully deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma Wilde or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.