Accounts Payable Associate
Are you available immediately and looking to join a great organisation for 6-9 months – potential to go longer / permanent in a large Pharma organisation
We are currently looking for a dynamic person to join a strong accounts payable team – this role is based in remote / Dublin 15
This current temporary vacancy is looking for an AP specialist to join a growing AP team.
You will have experience with high volumes and SAP a must!
This is fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to new ERP systems and be a valuable contribution to the wider finance team.
- Salary 35k- 40k
- Car parking / may be some remote work
- Must have a least 3 years previous accounts experience, preferably in a Pharma environment.
- Advance skills in Microsoft packages, specifically excel, including pivot
- SAP A MUST
- Excellent communication skills, proactive in resolving stakeholders’ queries
- Fast learner with high attention to detail
- Responsible for maintaining the accounts payable ledger
- Overseeing the correct completion of supplier set up forms for new suppliers
- Managing and resolving urgent supplier queries promptly
- Responsible for the AP processing of several sites including:
- Accurate matching of accounts payable vouchers to the relevant purchase orders
- Inputting accounts payable vouchers into QAD
- Proactively requesting missing statements from suppliers to ensure necessary creditor reconciliations are performed
- Driving resolutions on AP invoices with Suppliers and internal departments on a timely basis.
- Owns AP portion of the balance sheet including balance sheet reconciliations, DPO calculations and quarterly balance sheet reviews for this area of responsibility
- Analysis, processing and payment of Company credit card and Travel expenditure
- Reconciling individual accounts payable balances to monthly supplier statements received.
- Preparing payment runs for approval and entry of payment details to bank system.
- Transmission of payment file to bank once approved.
- Processing of bank transactions for all CM Dublin bank accounts.
- Owns the month end account close activities for AP process including but not limited to:
- Preparation and posting of manual (accrued) accounting journals required within the creditor ledger
- Reconciliation and matching of Intercompany accounts
- Reconciliation of non-vouched receipts to the general ledger balance.
- Monthly Reconciliation and Analysis of AP listing (ageing) including DPO analysis for quarterly Corporate reporting packs
- Preparation of cost analysis on P&L activity for various overhead costs to Business e.g. Travel costs, EHS and other ad hoc reports where required.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Valerie Briody or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.