A company based in Dublin West have a contract Financial Accountant role available on their team. This role will suit a fully qualified Accountant who can hit the ground running and enjoy being a key member of the team. You will have experience with US GAAP, IFRS, SOX, experience in a multinational organisation is a must for this role.
This is a contract role
Salary guide 65-70k
If this role is of interest to you please email me today @Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities for Role:
- Finance support on price model verification and associated cost models for commercial pricing discussions
- Preparation and presentation of monthly Customer PL including margin by customer to Sales, Development and Operations teams reviewing the actuals vs model assumptions comparisons
- Owns Site Customer Reconciliation & Rebates (review, reconciliation, analysis and provision journal bookings)
- Compile customer claim log for ADC recharge and prepare invoices for booking
- Support commercial in preparation of reconciliation for volume and material rebates for Novo
- Analyse PPV and FX variances for Procurement including preparation of information for commercial recovery
- Site Finance Operations support, includes, but is not limited to the following items:
- Support Lean Specialist on financial aspects of the improvement projects driving operational lean efficiencies.
- Prepare put/take and review trends and on overhead budget vs actual costs with overhead budget owners monthly. Challenge overspends and report on savings/headwinds for forecast PL.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for rebate and other income accounts
- Other Finance/Accounting Support as Needed
- Preparation of Revenue Recognition for Production including booking of journals
- Ensure adherence to Sarbanes Oxley and internal controls & Corporate Policies
- Support Cost accountant on standard costs where required
- Review change requests & prepare changes to Standard cost of labour and burden
- Support stock counting process to ensure accurate reporting of stock valuation in the balance sheet
Requirements for Role:
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/CPA/ACCA with min 3 years post qualified experience.
- S4 Hana experience required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain financials to non-finance colleagues across the business
- Ability to manipulate and analyse large volumes of data with strong numeracy and financial analytical /modelling skills
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers
- Advance skills in Microsoft packages, specifically excel including pivot tables
- Experience of working within a finance team preferably in a multinational environment
- Previous experience of US GAAP
- SOX Experience required
- Team player, building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues in Finance and with stakeholder functions at all level of the business.
- Must be able to organise and prioritise tasks
- Detail orientated and self-motivated
- Fast learner with high attention to detail
This is a 6 – 9 month contract role – all interested applicants must be available for the contract duration.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Valerie Briody on 01 5984334 for more information.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.