One of Ireland’s largest Dairy Co-operative who produce top-quality dairy foodservice and food ingredient products for blue-chip customers in over 80 countries worldwide are looking for a Project Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- €60,000 – €65,000
- Logical and analytical with the innate need to get things right, the position demands a high level of quality control.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Self-disciplined, ability to work in a steady, thorough and deliberate manner and have the persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
- A questioning approach and demonstrates initiative.
- Comfortable working alone, with minimal training & supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as interaction with people from all parts of the business will be required.
- An ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Several years post qualification accountancy experience working within industry, ‘big four’ or large practice background.
- Cross functional interaction with other stake holders within the business.
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced level excel skills. SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Routine reporting and working to deadlines. Educational:
- Fully qualified ACA or ACCA.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Nicola Kane – Dunne or call Osborne on 086 1024515
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie