Technical Sales Support Engineer
Osborne Engineering Division is recruiting for x 2 Technical Sales Support Engineers to be based in the Cork headquarter of a leading Equipment & Engineering company, supporting both Irish & Global life science markets.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a developing portfolio, within an already well-established company
What you will do:
- Pre- and post-sales customer assistance with product choice and usage.
- Evaluation & compilation of Technical and Commercial quotations to customers mainly from the Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Working closely with external based product specialist for the life science portfolio, quoting, order processing & expediting of orders by liaising with customers & suppliers.
- Achieve great relationships with existing key accounts, customers and devise and execute plans for new customer satisfaction.
- Must be able work well in a team and independently.
- Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental targets.
- Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety procedures.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by company management to support this role.
- Previous experience in related role would be an advantage but not a prerequisite to applying for role.
- A third level degree in a Scientific or Engineering Field such as Process engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology/Biomechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively work with a wide range of businesses, and people from engineering or maintenance technician to executive level staff.
- Goal oriented, highly motivated and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Technical & commercial aptitude with a flexibility & willingness to learn in the role.
- Previous experience or familiarisation with above technologies would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, good presentation and reporting skills and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administration & IT skills, including experience with MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint & ERP systems
- High attention to detail and presentation, with technical speed and accuracy
- English language proficiency is essential.
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Richard Lynch, or email your Cv directly to Richard.Lynch@Osborne.ie
"Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format"
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.