Accounts Administrator – Part Time 5 Mornings – D15
Osborne, is a well-known & recognised Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Ireland and Canada, We are a truly innovative firm and take a lot of pride and passion into providing excellent Permanent, Contract and Temporary Recruitment solutions to our clients. Osborne is a certified Great Place To Work, has won numerous Recruitment industry awards, we are active member of Business chambers and industry associations.
We are delighted to say that due to our growth, we now require a Accounts Administrator to join our Finance department.
This is a part time role – Monday – Friday 8.30- 1pm. Reporting the Finance Manager, the objective of this role will be to provide administrative and book keeping support to the team.
Responsibility of this role will include:
- Review of documentation received, ensuring full compliance with Internal processes.
- Data entry
- Ensuring all data is correct and issuing of invoicing to clients, including PO management process.
- Uploading of documents to shared drive and accounting systems
- Resolution of queries internal and external in a profession and timely manner.
- Completion of documentation as requested by our temporary staff.
- Keeping all filing up to date, support the finance in team in preparation of reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly tasks as outlined by the Finance Manager
- Ordering of stationery and supplies
- Ad hoc accounts and administration duties as required to include covering annual leave for colleagues in Finance team
- AITI Qualification or equivalent would be advantageous
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Sage 50 experience desirable
- Strong Microsoft office tools with an emphasis on Excel
- Professional, personable individual with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and a strong ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues and clients
- Strong administration and organisation skills with a focus on attention to detail with a commercial and common-sense approach to problem solving
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads with ability to multitask
The salary offered will reflect the experience of the successful applicant.
Our Benefits package:
- An attractive basic salary
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Flexible benefits package ( You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- A day off for your Birthday.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual company weekend away
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ayesha Thompson
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search