Customer Service Administartor
I have a super role available for candidates in a Customer Service Administrator role based in the Dublin 15 Area. This role is a permanent position and is with a manufacturing company which offers opportunity and progression to staff which show interest and enthusiasm.
We are looking for someone who shows real enthusiasm and has a real interest in Customer Service administration and wants to take on a permanent position and learn and grow within a company. Candidates will have a minimum of 4 year experience in an office environment.
If this sounds like the job for you then please click on the link below to submit your CV for review.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Paid annual leave
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming calls and distribute them to the necessary people. Greet and welcome all visitors professionally and in a polite manner.
- Provide customer support to key customers (from placement of orders with manufacturers, maintenance of stocks in local warehouses, to organising deliveries).
- Manage and organise al paperwork and computer system records of sales for customers. These will include initial orders, shipping information and invoices.
- Manage Credit Control – liaise with customers to ensure payment of invoices are made on time and to the full amount
- Support the logistics and finance to cover high volume periods, sickness and holidays
- Help assist with organising events for customers such as seminars and dinner dances
- Administration ad hoc duties such as filing, scanning, emailing and organising post.
- Must have 4 years’ experience in a Customer service Administrator role
- Knowledge of the logistic industry would be beneficial
- Must have a 3rd level qualification
- Computer literate – proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of SAGE would be desired
- Candidates must be organised and flexible
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format