We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician on a Permanent basis located in Monaghan, this Is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a step up, to join a fast-paced environment and really progress within the team.
Salary & benefits
- €32,000 + DOE
- Growth & Progression
- Parking on site
- Support all production activities to cover machine breakdown and repair.
- Completion of daily and weekly machinery service checks.
- Coordinate and contribute to any project work undertaken in conjunction with the maintenance and production managers.
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Upkeep and cleanliness of all maintenance areas
- Complete duties in conjunction with other Maintenance Technicians
- Ensure that all maintenance checks and work carried out are logged accordingly
- Get an in depth understanding of all equipment on site.
- Energetic & Eager to learn
- Electrical/Mechanical Qualification (Not Essential)
- Previous experience at identifying & execute machine / line improvement projects (lean initiatives).
- Experience working with Quality, Health and Safety depts.
- Experience of machine control diagnostics.
- As the Maintenance Technician, you must have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills, as well as an analytical, decisive approach.
- Ensure that in the event of breakdown that remedial work is expedited and that follow-up actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence.
For more information on this on this position please apply through the link provided for the attention of Leanne Thornton or call Leanne on 0419865058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.