Osborne are currently recruiting for a number of temporary, contract and permanent education administrators.
These roles, working within busy education departments in Dublin City Centre involve working in a fast-paced environment and the successful running of day to day operations in the department.
Experience in education is essential and the ideal candidate will also have experience working with third level higher education authorities.
- Salary DOE
- Friendly and welcoming teams
- Day to Day general Administration e.g. scanning, printing, binding, filing
- Organising meetings and documents for these meetings
- Compile and update all document and records
- Assist with distribution of course material
- Typing up letter’s education material, timetable etc.
- Dealing with Student and Lecturers on a day to day basis
- Deal with general course enquiries and assisting potential applicants through the application process by telephone, email and through the student database
- Process and check application information and supporting documentation
- Record data on the Student/Applicant Database System such as document upload, fees/results inputting etc.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records of all admissions data
- Produce Student ID Cards
- Assist with the preparation of Orientation Days (online and or onsite) for programmes
- Attend Orientation days and assist with the registration of students
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Strong IT skills excellent Excel and Word and Moodle
- Excellent communication, time management and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Be a good team player and possess a flexible attitude to work
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Maisie Doyle
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search