HR Team Lead
An opportunity to lead a sub-team inside the HR Operations team. This is a fixed term contract for one year.
The HR Team Lead will be responsible for staying current on all existing HR policies, procedures, and employment laws, as well as ensuring that legislative and policy changes are implemented into processes.
This position will change over time to reflect evolving business needs and our HR People Strategy.
The main responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Part-manage a team of HR Operations SMEs in charge of managing processes throughout our employee lifecycle and guaranteeing the delivery of an efficient, dependable, and proactive HR service.
- Manage and drive HR process improvements (focused on optimisation of HR processes, process improvements, enhancing metrics / dashboards, automation and digitising experiences)
- Coach and guide employees and serve as a subject matter expert on HR practices.
- Ensure that records on HR systems are kept up to date and that data is accurate.
- Ensure team adheres to required timeframes and deadlines.
- Liaise on a daily basis with line managers, HR colleagues and other central functions to proactively plan workload, and monitor service
- Report on team activity and trends on a regular basis with metrics and reports.
- Ensure that reactions, actions, and documentation are in accordance with internal procedures and standards, as well as external regulatory and legislative obligations.
- Ensure everyone we work with is treated in a cordial, friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure team and wider organisation are regularly updated on relevant information.
- Highlight problem trends to HR Operations Manager which may require corrective action
- Deputise for HR Operations Manager and pro-actively provide strong levels of support to the team
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and process delivery
- Experience leading a team in a similar environment
- A good working knowledge of HR systems, together with strong PC skills, including core Microsoft packages MS Excel and MS Word. Strong excel and reporting skills are required to track activity and produce and assess metrics and trends
- Previous HR Experience and knowledge of employment legislation
- Enthusiasm and drive to see things through
- Ability to integrate well within teams and relate to a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Self-motivated, highly organised and flexible
- Accuracy and attention to detail, together with the ability to prioritise demands and exercise judgement and discretion
- Ability to work and lead in an environment of varying demands and tight deadlines, as well as the ability to assist team members to manage and organise workload
- Excellent communication skills
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sinead Connolly or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058?
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.