Osborne Tech and Engineering Division is currently recruiting for:
HGV Mechanic to join an innovative and progressive Company organisation in Dublin. If you are an innovative individual and want to join likeminded highly innovative people and progressive team this job is for you.
- Overtime available
- To service, repair & maintain aircraft ground support equipment to a high standard within the company guidelines and to conform to all current mandatory & HS legislation.
- To ensure all service documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To always project a high customer service & corporate image.
- The Role will involve shift working, including weekends
- Must be a “Time Served” technician and possess City & Guilds Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in motor trade Industry.
- Previous mobile working experience/ diagnostic experience and ability to problem solve would be an advantage
- Full Driving license.
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Have a high level of professionalism
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to priorities workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Denis O'Callaghan, email your cv directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Osborne Recruitment on 021 2427234. “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.