Sales Support Administrator
An award winning IT and digital transformation organisation based in Sandyford is seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
The Sales Administrator will provide vital support to the sales team. You will handle the ordering of stock from suppliers and deliver excellent quality service to customers.
- Remote working
- Parking on site when return back to office
- Sandyford location
- Death in service benefit (Salary x6)
- Income protection
- 20 days leave, increases up to 22
- Process orders on behalf of sales team
- Ensure best pricing is received from suppliers and orders are placed with them in a timely manner
- Follow up on orders and keeping track of when stock is due in – keeping sales team updated on any shortages / constraints etc.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Reporting – backorder reports for sales team / customer reporting / rebates / stock management
- Reception calls – transferring calls to the correct team / taking messages
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of IT channel from distributor to reseller and customer an advantage
- Desirable – Sage accounts experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and autonomously an advantage
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma Hickey or call Osborne on 01 5252457. "Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format"
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.Apply Now