Osborne Recruitment are delighted to be working with an established and growing retailer who is looking for an experienced Purchasing Administrator to join their team.
As a member of the purchasing team you will be responsible for ensuring the best product assortment are available to customers at the best price.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Ballincollig.
Salary: 35k DOE
What you will be doing:
- Conducting regular price surveys to ensure products are in line with market trends.
- Collaborate with head office, marketing and finance team regarding new product lines, promotions and budgets.
- Reporting and data management.
- Travel when required to stores, located throughout Ireland.
- Preparing and sending planograms to stores (virtual merchandising).
What you will need:
- 1 – 2 years experience as Purchasing Admin/ Buyer
- Qualification in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or similar (advantage)
- Strong IT skills (MS office, Excel, SAP).
- Team player with strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and prioritization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving license
What you will get:
- Flexible work options – Work remotely (3 days p/w)
- Employee Discount – up to 40% discount on products
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Sick pay
- Free onsite parking
- Annual Leave: 21 Days
- Employee Assistance Programme
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Amy O’Keane or call on 021 2427234 for more information. Please submit your updated Resume in WORD format only.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job searchApply Now