Accounts Payable Administrator
We are currently working with a client whom is seeking an Accounts Payable administrator to join their team.
This will be a busy and challenging role, lots of learning and development in the role.
Seeking a candidate whom can work with high volumes, good attention to detail and can work to deadlines.
Permanent role, based in Clonee, Dublin 15.
Good team environment
Lots of scope for learning
- Managing and processing of accounts payable.
- Reviewing, verifying and filing of invoices.
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices to purchase orders before setting them up for payment.
- Liaising with and maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Posting of payments.
- Monthly Supplier Reconciliations.
- Maintenance of historical records.
- Management of Petty cash.
- Processing staff expenses.
- Regular review of internal processes and systems to drive continuous improvement where necessary.
Requirements for Role:
- Strong accounting experience.
- 2 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Self-disciplined, efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – particularly in Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of software packages such as SAGE and BACS would be desirable.
- High level of numerical accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of Osborne Recruitment and are welcome to call Valerie Briody on 01 5984334 for more information Email: Valerie.email@example.com. If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.