Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant- Kildare
Osborne is one of Irelands largest leading Irish owned, award- winning, reputable, and self-financed recruitment firms in Ireland. Recognised by Great Place To Work, Employment & Recruitment Federation & numerous Business Chambers. We are multi-disciplinary recruitment and talent solutions consultancy. Since the company came under new ownership in 2013, Osborne has experienced a significant period of strategic growth from 1 office with 6 employees to 9 Offices and over 70 employees. We are ready for 2022 and our next growth phase.
We are delighted to have a fantastic industry network, we have a enviable list of partners who trust the Osborne Team to find the right Engineering Talent for their team and engineering professionals to help them find their next role, all with our daily purpose “Right Person, Right Job, No Compromise”. The Osborne Recruitment team have a proven track record in delivery of excellence to our Clients for their Permanent, Contract & Temporary requirements.
In 2021 We opened our Naas office and a really delighted to have 2 new roles on the Engineering & Manufacturing division for experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- High performance, Professionalism, Problem solving, good Pace, with Positivity and a “just do it” attitude.
- Encouraging and being supportive to your team to achieve both financial and non-financial objectives.
- Key account Management and ensuring high NPS for all clients.
- Networking across the region understanding of business demographics, always being an Osborne Brand Ambassador
- Energetic and interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Responsible for development and implementation of Business plans for the Engineering / Manufacturing division. Important is a strong sense of urgency, ability to prioritise and follow through.
- Analysis of recruitment data on desks and provide direction/ assistance to as needed.
- Third level Qualification
- Min of 2 Years Engineering/ Technical / Manufacturing Recruitment Experience in a Consultancy
- Proven Recruitment experience of building and maintaining a successful desk and hitting of financial targets.
- Working collaboratively, you will be part of the Osborne team across the group and will work with specialist recruiters in our different offices.
- Be organised, with excellent client delivery, go the extra mile, be accountable for your personal and team performance, be curious, want to learn, confidence in your own ability.
- A genuine passion for providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience.
- Strong Sourcing skills using modern search methodologies.
- Excellent communication- Verbal and listening skills, strong organisation and planning skills.
- Fully authorized to work in ROI, with the Relevant recruitment experience.
More reasons to join Osborne:
- Attractive Basic salary based on experience.
- Transparent uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20%
- The autonomy to run your desk, further develop your leadership skills & continue to earn great commission well whilst leading a team.
- HOT DESK!!- Opportunity to hit the ground running.
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Your Birthday off!
- Finish at 3pm every Friday!
- Half day for Christmas Shopping.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Quarterly Clothing allowance.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee Wellness & Well-being programmes
- A Balanced Workload
- Competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Annual company weekend away
- Supported by a Business Development & Internal Marketing Department who help in the development of new business.
- Flexible Working options- Remote, Full Time, Part Time, In office.
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- At Osborne We LOVE innovation, your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
- See osbornecareers to learn more about Osborne
- Apply today – I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson – Internal Recruitment Manager- email: Ayesha.email@example.com