Osborne we are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy and Award Winning Sandyford office. With a robust client based ranging across SMEs and multinational organisations, you will join a core team that is high-performing, resilient and determined. We love what we do and we are seeking ambitious strategic talent advisors to join us.
You will join a team that have a large client base, a list of vacancies to deliver on and strong rooted relationships with our clients.
- An opportunity to be successful and achieve your personal and professional goals and ambitions
- To be part of a reputable high growth recruitment company that has a big vision for the future combined with a very strong sense of purpose, culture, values and work practices.
- To be part of a super team that is supportive and welcoming in a winning, autonomous environment.
- Your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
- We offer career development paths that will suit individual learning and capability
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for continuous professional development opportunities. Recruitment degrees, diplomas and MBAs are some of the professional courses we take
- Flexible working, remote working and a healthy work-life balance
- Access to the latest IT and AI Technology in your role
- Flexible benefits package (You choose the option that meet your needs)
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- Quarterly uniform allowance
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Competitive basic salary + an uncapped healthy commission structure tiered up to 20% on an annual basis.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Your birthday off, half day for Christmas shopping
- Partnering and recruiting for top tier companies
- Developing and working with key accounts
- Using multiple methods of sourcing and recruiting candidates through traditional and digital methods of sourcing candidates
- Screening, interviewing and supporting candidates through interview processes
- Client development – retain, develop and grow client base by providing the highest level and most efficient and effective recruitment service at all times
- Weekly Client visits – new and service – identify and follow up business leads
- Negotiating fees and terms in line with Company policy
- Writing and placing advertisements in newspapers and on websites as well as networking with other external bodies
The skills and experience our team needs:
- Strong background in recruitment services
- Accountable individual who achieves targets and deadlines consistently on time through managing & prioritising own work load.
- Professional, personable individual with who has a passion for working with people, a strong ability to build relationships with their client, an ability to understand their client’s recruitment requirements and deliver the right person for the role
- Determination, ambition, energy & attitude to succeed with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to make sound judgments, business decisions, problem-solve & influence individuals.
- A resilient individual who is a strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Systems experience. An ability to maximise usage across multiple IT, AI and CRM systems
For further information and a full job description please contact Emma Hickey in absolute confidence by sending your Resume through the link provided or calling Emma on 0851523414. “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now