Clinical Nurse Manager – Bray, Wicklow
New Exciting Clinical Nurse Manager role based in Wicklow!
We are working with a highly established private Nursing Home and we have an exciting role for a CNM based in Wicklow. This is a full-time position, to include day and night duty.
The key objective is to effectively assist manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
The ideal candidate will have strong people management skills and effective communication skills. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CNM or Senior Nurse seeking a new challenge. The successful candidate will need to have nursing home management / Leadership experience within elderly and dementia care.
- NMBI Registration (RGN, RPN or RNID)
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience, 2 of which should be in Care of the Elderly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
- To be a guide for staff nurses and health care attendants.
- To be a support to the Director of Nursing & Assistant Director of Nursing.
- To ensure all staff under your supervision are aware of and practice Policies & Procedures.
- To audit clinical and care practices in consultation with the DON/ADON and implement corrective action where required.
- To ensure all accident and incidents are reported to the relevant people and to assist in providing all relevant information.
- To comply with all health, safety and welfare statutory requirements
- To ensure all employee counselling is documented and passed to HR
- To organise staff daily duties and lists.
- To deliver training as required in your areas of expertise.
- To ensure staff attend training when required
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Teri Quinn
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search