• A demonstrated understanding and appreciation of the current and future role of Drogheda Port in supporting economic and social development.
• Strategy development skills;
• Experience in commercial matters; Previous Board Experience.
Trade & Commerce (3 year appointment):
Candidates applying for this role must demonstrate in their application evidence of extensive experience at an appropriately senior level of: -
• A relevant professional qualification and membership of a professional body or be entitled to be a member of a professional body.
• Corporate and business planning;
• Assessing business opportunities and potential acquisitions;
• A demonstrable understanding of the role of the Board particularly in terms of corporate governance, strategy challenge/oversight and risk management. Sectoral Experience
• Previous Board experience
• A demonstrable understanding of the corporate governance framework for State owned companies in Ireland
• Infrastructural development and planning
• Relevant experience of the port industry in Ireland or Europe
Your submission should be made to email@example.com together with your Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter.
Closing Date: 15:00 on 30th November 2022