Our client is in the middle of ongoing growth and now have an opening for a Valuation Surveyor to join their established commercial team in their Dublin office.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Undertake property inspections and measurements in all sectors.
- Obtain and analyse comparable market evidence from multiple sources.
- Prepare written reports for clients and issue within service level agreements.
- Work closely with the Valuation Department Director whilst using initiative.
- You must be prepared to assist other departments as and when the need arises.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join the team with career progression
- Minimum of 2 years post qualified experience which must be proven and relevant to the Dublin Market.
- You must be SCSI qualified and a RICS Registered Valuer.
- Property valuation experience of all types of property and land
- Be able to work within a team and on your own.
- Full Driving Licence
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie