At Osborne Recruitment we have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a global leader that specialises in security products.
As the Software Engineer, you will join an organisation that is leading the way in developing the latest technologies. You will work in an agile environment that not only allows you to work autonomously but you will also be working with and supported by a highly skilled global technical team.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development of their software products which are deployed either on-premise or in the cloud, using the latest technologies to the highest standards. You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of these industry-defining products.
Salary & Benefits
- Top Market Salaries
- Contribution health insurance
- Travel – Europe
- You will be working in brand new modern offices and workstations with new breakout area
- Excellent culture where you get the responsibility to work autonomously whilst still working with and being supported by a global technical team
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of industry-defining products.
- It will be an exciting role which will give you will get exposure to a wide range of cloud and private hosted technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, JQuery)
- Full stack development (GUI, business logic and database)
Key Experience and Competencies
- Third Level Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in development (ideally .NET C#) and/or operations (ideally Visual Studio 2017 / VSTS / Azure)
- Experience working with JSON/REST or XML APIs
- Experience of designing and building relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Implement scalable, quality solutions to the private and public cloud (AWS or Azure experience.)
- Some travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma Hickey at Osborne or call Emma on 041 9865058 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie