A Top Building Services company is recruiting a Site Foreman to join their operations. You will join a family owned business who has established themselves as a leading contractor to some of Ireland’s largest Blue Chip Companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, passionate and keen to progress within their career. To be considered for this position, you must have Commercial Fit-Out Experience.
Foreman responsibilities include:
- Able to communicate and coordinate with customers and contractors at job site
- Safety setup on all jobs to ensure a safe work environment
- Keep track of job materials and needs on a daily basis
- Make sure you have the proper equipment needed for each job
- Able to train new employees in order to make crew stronger and help build company structure
Site Roofing Foreman
- Minimum 4-5 years previous experience
- Management or supervisory experience
- Candidates must be flexible with regards to travel.
Salary: Very competitive package on offer.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of the Osborne team and are welcome to call Emma on 041 986 5058 for more informationApply Now