Senior Chartered Valuations Surveyor
Our client is in the middle of ongoing growth and now have an opening for an experienced Chartered Valuation Surveyor to join their established commercial team in their Dublin office. They undertake a broad range of instructions from Financial Institutions, Corporate, Public and the Private sectors
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Undertake property inspections and measurements in all sectors, including land. Obtain and analyse comparable market evidence from multiple sources. Prepare detailed written reports for clients and issue within service level agreements.
- Work closely with the Valuation Department Director whilst using initiative.
- Business Development and Client relations management is also important.
- You must be prepared to assist other departments as and when the need arises.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join their team with career progression to manage their Valuation Department with further progression to a Directorship.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience which must be proven and relevant to the Dublin Market.
- You must be SCSI qualified and a RICS Registered Valuer. PSRA an advance.
- You must have Bank Panel experience.
- Property valuation experience of all types of property and land
- Be able to work within a team and on your own.
- Full Driving Licence
- Track record in Business Development and client retention
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Áine Wallace or call Osborne Recruitment for a confidential conversation on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now