A leading manufacturing organisation is seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis . This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team who work together to get the job done!
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Take calls and enquiries from customers, you will provide quotations, process and monitor sales orders and answer general queries
- Identify product requirements and order suitable products for customers, sourcing products if required
- Liaise with our team of field sales engineers
- Produce reports, in Excel, the CRM package and the Accounts package – Sage
- Process sales orders, forwarding them to the Production Department
- Ensure consistently high levels of service and professionalism are offered to customers and suppliers at all times
- You are responsible for your own health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Experience in a similar role selling technical products would be very advantageous
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales administrator role
- First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
- Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations
- Have sound computer skills, including sales order processing and be competent using
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma or call Osborne on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now