Now that Christmas is on its way, are you looking at securing a position to help you over the Christmas period and the months after?
Well, then I can be the solution to this problem.
Today in Osborne we have a super role available for candidates in a Sales Administration role based in the Dublin 15 Area. This role is a permanent role and is with a highly reputable company. This is an immediate start.
If this sounds like the job for you then please click on the link below to submit your CV for review.
Salary & Benefits
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage the Invoicing / Credit Notes
- Responsible for the Sales Order Processing
- Liaising with customers and processing their requests for orders
- Client file maintenance
- Assisting with Quotations
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
- 2+ years administration in a busy, professional environment
- Self-motivated person who is enthusiastic with a “Can Do” attitude
- Answering of calls and assisting in ensuring all enquiries are actioned in a timely manner
- Invoicing / Credit Note processing
- Professional individual with the ability to communicate at all levels on a day to day basis and to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ieApply Now