Receptionist (9 month Contract)
Today at Osborne in Blanchardstown we have a lovely Receptionist role for a 9-month fixed term contract with our client in Dublin 15.
If you have at least 2 years of reception experience & are available immediately then I want to hear from you!
This role involves being the face of the business to visitors, managing the switchboard, assisting with post and general administrative duties as they arise.
Salary & Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide an excellent front of house services to visitors as they arrive at the office.
- Manage a switchboard, answer queries, forward calls to the relevant person and take messages as required.
- Daily cheque lodgements, including recording and scanning of same.
- Creation of Purchase Orders.
- Sort and deliver daily post each morning and franking of the post in the afternoon.
- Assist with room set up and catering for internal meetings.
- Arrange couriers and taxis when required.
- Build strong relationships with employees, and assist with their queries as needed.
- Act as office support to the Sales Support team.
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Karen O'Rourke at Osborne or call Karen on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie Apply Now