An exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a growing, dynamic and multinational manufacturer. You will be responsible for all procurement activities to ensure compliance, customer & company requirements are met at the best value which includes the implementation of procurement strategies, policies and procedures.
This opportunity would suit an individual with at least 8+ years experience who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and who also enjoys leading and managing a high performing team.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Pension & Healthcare
- 22 days annual holidays
- Parking & Canteen
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility of supplier performance and management through collaboration with the Quality team.
- Lead the department to identify / procure and control raw material requirements consumed in the manufacture of finished product.
- In conjunction with global Category Managers lead the negotiation of the purchase of raw materials, packaged goods and capital procurement.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Lead and manage a high performing team to deliver the defined business goals & objectives.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve procurement effectiveness.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality.
- 8+ years high volume and complex procurement management experience, ideally in a multinational environment and with 5 years’ leadership / management experience
- Strong commercial and contractual negotiation skills a must.
- Experience in running complex RFP processes, from RFI to contract execution.
- High competency level in MS Office applications
- Preferably have worked in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Procurement or material management qualification desirable.
- A strong understanding of purchasing and supply chain systems, LEAN principles, TCO methodology, Kanban and MRP/ERP systems.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize tasks and work to specified deadlines.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ie
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Hannah at Osborne or call Hannah on 041 986 5058.Apply Now