A leading professional services organisation is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team due to rapid growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated and self-directed individual..
The Marketing Executive
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join a fast moving, flexible and progressive company
- Review and report upon site and page structure, recommending SEO improvements
- Working closely with the Digital marketing Manager to support attraction of candidates online to fill assessment centres
- Generate & manage content ideas and contribute to content development online sites to achieve agreed target
- Maintain research areas of improvement and missed opportunities
- Achieve agreed targets for content generation, link acquisition and non-paid search traffic (defined by Google Analytics).
- 2+ years of proven Marketing experience with Digital Marketing Experience
- Strong Knowledge of Google algorithms and ranking strategies
- Detailed knowledge of the internet market including job sites, blogging and social networking.
- Able to analyse web pages and make detailed SEO recommendations
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Proficiency with SEO and keywords research Tools, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Enthusiasm for and a commitment to keep up to date with current SEO strategies and algorithm changes
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and reporting skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a global team
- An experienced SEO Executive looking for an opportunity to prove your ability on a global stage
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ie
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Emma at Osborne or call Emma on 041 986 5058. Apply Now