Our client is looking for French Customer Service Administrator to join their team initially on a permanent basis.
- Salary is €26+
- Hours are on a rota basis, Monday to Friday 8 hours per day 7am – 9pm. You may be required to work Saturdays / Public holidays – this is paid as overtime at a rate of time and half.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors, presenting a positive impression of themselves and the organization.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide information about a full range of products and services.
- Ensure that every customer service inquiry is dealt with through the appropriate SLA and KPI are adhered too.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner and transferred, where appropriate, to the relevant department.
- Effectively handling and being accountable for the respective duties assigned.
- Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Experience of working with any industry working with Customers
- Language requirement – Fluent French
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058