A Construction services organisation is seeking a Finance Manager to join their organisation. A newly created position, the Finance Manager will lead the finance function and provide financial expertise and support for the company.
The position offers an opportunity of further progression within the group for the right person.
- Salary €60-70k
- Potential of 10% bonus
- 21 days annual leave
- You will be joining a positive and friendly culture
- Provide support to the Management team within the business, analysing and interpreting the accounts and ensuring there is full understanding of the financial implications of decisions and issues affecting their business area.
- To acquire and display a thorough understanding of the business, making management information an integral part of the business to ensure reported information provides a sound base for decision making.
- To ensure that the business complies with all accounting policies
- To exert influence over and optimise decisions affecting the cash flow, profitability and long term sustainability of the business.
- To prepare monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines, ensuring that all Balance Sheet Accounts are reconciled each month
- To prepare monthly profit and daily cash flow forecasts ensuring a full understanding of any variances is demonstrated and highlighting key risks and issues.
- To co-ordinate and drive the annual budget process for the business ensuring all necessary reports are completed and deadlines met and a thorough budget is prepared.
- To prepare the annual statutory financial accounts and manage the annual audit process.
- Ensure contractual terms are continuously review, maintained and aligned
- Understand the learnings from the Contract Analysis ensuring that SAP and other pricing templates reflect reality.
- Review the accuracy of commercial quotes, ensuring customer specification is properly reflected and costed using business tools and systems.
- Hold and lead reviews ensuring adherence to expected contract margins, highlighting anomalies and variations immediately to allow timely resolution.
- Provide Operations and Projects with a clearly defined scope of works and the budget available for the delivery of each element of the project
- Work with key stakeholders to provide accurate quotations and designs, maximising order winning opportunities and protecting the company position commercially.
- Organise and minute the Cost Review meeting, implementing actions and agreed
- Qualified Accountant
- Management reporting experience
- Experience of statutory reporting and budgeting
- A high level of technical accounting knowledge and capability
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Presentation skills
- Target driven
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Project and Pricing analysis
- Full driver’s license
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma Hickey or call Osborne on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ieApply Now