A Facilities Handyman is required for a non-profit organisation in Dublin 6
- Onsite Canteen
Duties and Responsibilities
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, mechanical, P.A./ audio, computerised settings and fire systems
- Monitor Energy Conservation, Utilities and environmental management, including Recycling, Energy efficiency, Etc.
- Provide annual budget input for relevant areas of responsibility.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, key stakeholders, internal customers and suppliers.
- A proven record of prioritising competing demands.
- Planning and scheduling servicing, maintenance and repairs and being Liaison person with visiting suppliers and technicians.
- Be flexible, reliable, proactive, self-motivated, outgoing, professional, solution focussed, able to execute continuous improvement across sites with tangible outcomes.
- A competency in Electricals and Plumbing, Carpentry and General Maintenance.
- A sound understanding of Legal, Health & Safety and financial aspects of Property and Facilities management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Full clean driving licence
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 9865058.Apply Now