Electronic Hardware Engineer
At Osborne Recruitment we have an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Hardware Engineer to join a global leader specialising in high-end technical solutions.
As the Electronic Hardware Engineer, you are responsible for the design of the electronic products and also for the product development to the highest standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in hardware development.
- Working experience in Embedded hardware design.
- Experience in using ORCAD or similar CAD package
- Experience in high speed 32-bit microprocessor systems.
- Experience in design for manufacturing, and design for test.
- Knowledge of ARM or PPC.
- Hardware design, including schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Hardware debug and analysis of new hardware designs.
- Performing detailed hardware tests.
- Design for CE and security standards.
- Manage the certification and approval of hardware designs.
- Test and Qualification of new product hardware releases against a test plan and statutory and regulatory standards.
- Work with R&D team on all aspects of hardware development.
- Investigating customer reported hardware problems.
- Test and validate product against manufacturing test procedures.
- Troubleshoot to component level.
- Support the maintenance of functional test fixtures.
- BOM creation, including component specification.
- New Product Introduction to manufacturing.
For more information please apply to email@example.com or through the link provided for the attention of Shaqira or call Osborne on 041 98 65058, and Shaqira will be in touch with you if suitable.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie