Education Support Manager
Our client, a large professional membership organisation wishes to appoint an Education Support Manager for a 12 month contract. This dynamic, recognised professional body, based in Dublin 2 is looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and decision making skills to join their growing team.
This an excellent opportunity as a next career move where you can have an immediate impact and it comes at a very exciting time within the organisation.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary €30-35K
- Excellent location
- Friendly and growing team
Role and responsibilities:
- Registration, enrolment and vetting of all membership applications.
- Training; co-ordination and configuration of interview assessment panels including provision of briefing sessions, planning, organising and scheduling interviews.
- Liaising with members; assessment boards; assessment panels and candidates regarding and membership policy and general membership queries.
- Preparation of results and reports in conjunction with assessment panels including performing all administration requirements.
- Event management
- Daily office operations including maintenance and updating of the membership database. Responding to all membership/education queries.
- Secretariat to various Committees – drafting agendas, minute taking etc.
- Management of budget, monitoring spend, setting budgets and adhering to financial targets
- Presentations to students and corporate clients at events in house and in locations nationwide. Establishing and maintaining collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders externally and within the organisation.
- At least 4 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent IT skills – including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A proven ability to be a team player and self-motivator
- Strong organizational, decision-making and budgetary skills
For immediate interview please forward your CV through the link below or contact Mary at Osborne Recruitment on 01 6384400Apply Now