Commissioning Manager and Commissioning Supervisors
We are currently looking to recruit a Commissioning Manager and Commissioning Supervisors for a Large Data Centre Project in Denmark.
Duties / Responsibilities
- The successful candidates will be electrical biased.
- Responsible for compiling all documentation for levels 1 – 5 in conjunction with the package leads.
- Responsible for ensuring all tests are carried out in time and in line with the approved procedures.
- Responsible for providing the project planner with updates on the progress.
- Co-ordinate with the package leads for all QA documentation and ensure this is saved to the commissioning files.
- Upload all commissioning documentation to an online document control system.
- Report to the Project Manager on commissioning updates through a tracker or formal progress report.
- Chair weekly commissioning meetings with all stake holders.
- Ensure all commissioning tags are installed after each level of testing.
- Manage the clients’ expectations and ensure client’s needs are met.
- 3-4 years’ experience
- Must be eligible to work in Europe
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Martin or call Osborne on 041 98 65058