***Calling on Experienced Administrators***
As you know when one door closes another door opens and Today at Osborne we could be opening a new door to a new path for you in a strong administration based role.
We have a fantastic new position within the HSE to offer an experienced candidate who has the enthusiasm and interest to help people secure appointments with specialist doctors/nurses.
This 12-month fixed term contract is supporting a number of clinicians within the Dublin 24 area and gives someone the opportunity to gain experience within the Healthcare sector.
If you have experience in a fast-paced, multitasking, and highly organised environment that deals with the booking of appointments and feel that this is an opportunity that cannot be missed then send me your CV Today.
This role is to start immediately. Candidates must be flexible as travelling to different clinics may be required.
Salary & Benefits
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (37 hrs weekly)
Duties of the administrators
- Contacting all clients (patient on waiting lists) to book in appointments this will be mainly children under and over the age of 4 years old
- Following up appointments with letters
- Adding patients to the database
- Creating patient charts
- Setting up Text systems to send out appointment reminders to patients
- Other admin duties
Ideal candidate will
- Garda Vetted previously would be an advantage
- Flexible with working in different locations occasionally
- Empathetic to the patients and their needs and frustrations
- Hit the ground running and not need to be hand holding
- Show a real interest in the role and the importance of why they are there
- Have a strong administration background
- Medical admin experience would be a bonus
- Have own transport but it is not a deal breaker
- Have the ability to work in a busy environment
- Multitask and be extremely organised
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Grainne O'Donnell at Osborne or call Grainne on 01 5984334 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie Apply Now