Assistant Financial Accountant
One of the most recognised and leading healthcare brands in the world are seeking a Part Qualified Assistant Financial Accountant to join their organisation.
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be the primary contact for the Month End closing process ensuring the timely delivery of month end financial reports to headquarters through the various reporting streams.
- Competitive salary
- Flexi time and finish early on Fridays
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance
- Service awards in line with longevity
- Social and sports club – gym, sauna, games room, tennis court, football pitch, social clubs
- Health insurance for employee and dependents
- Heavily subsidised canteen
- Primary contact for month end consolidated financial statements to ensure timely closing of SAP and subsequent delivery of monthly reports liaising with other Finance team members and shared services.
- Accrual preparation and execution.
- Bank reconciliations
- Recharges to other group companies
- Preparation of Bi-monthly VAT return
- Propose, execute, monitor and control foreign exchange deals and reporting.
- Submission of the CSO reporting requirements
- Participate on lean and productivity initiatives/projects as required within the Finance Team and other functions.
- Liaising with external and internal auditors and providing all necessary information and support
- Part qualified ACCA / CIMA
- Ability to exceed internal customer expectations on delivery of information and financial support to achieve business goals
- Capability to progress ongoing lean initiatives and continuous improvement processes
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to actively participate in team meetings in a structured and efficient manner
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP an advantage
- Study package available after probationary period
For details of all Osborne jobs please visit www.osborne.ie
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Emma at Osborne or call Emma on 041 986 5058.Apply Now