Our client is currently looking for an Assembly Toolmaker to join their team across various territories in Europe. This is an opportunity to work for one of the world’s premier global automotive suppliers.
As an Assembly Toolmaker you will be given the opportunity to work for an award winning organisation whose success lies in the world class companies they supply with innovative results. Currently recruiting the best in field to spend time in various operations across Europe.
This is a permanent position and the Assembly Toolmaker will be awarded with a lucrative package including top market Salary & Benefits, travel expenses, relocation support if required as well as learning, development, training & upskilling with fantastic career opportunities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies
- Maintain assembly lines to improve process
- Tig and Mig welding and hand working parts of assembly line as required
- Ensure spare parts requirements and maintain correct inventory levels
- Monitor spare parts requirements to continuously improve process
- Train and support assembly team members to improve quality and productivity
Skills / Experience
- Must have ability to use tool room equipment
- Must have a good understanding of assembly line operations
- Ability to weld and restore tooling
- Must be proficient with equipment and tools used such as lathes, mills, surface grinders, arc, mig and tig welders, basic hand tools, hand grinder, band and cut off saw, drill presses, crane and tow motors
- Completion of a 4 year Tool & Die apprenticeship program
- Degree or equivalent from two years college or technical school or 5 years related experience
- Fluent in English along with one of the following – German, Polish, Spanish or Czech
Salary / Benefits
- Lucrative package including top market salary & benefits
This is a once in a life opportunity for an Assembly Toolmaker to utilise their skills amassed to date and provide key support and expertise. This unique experience also offers a great travel package working across various operations in Austria, Germany, Poland, Spain and Czech Republic.
Please respond with a CV/resume in English or if you do not have one please get in touch for a consultant to call you back to discuss the roles.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Robert Jones or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ireland/Europe: +353 41 986 5058
USA: +1 2484575025
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie