Right person. Right role. No compromise.
Osborne is one of the leading providers of temporary staffing solutions in Ireland. We make it our mission to source and retain the best temporary associates in the market. We are passionate about delivering excellent Temp recruitment solutions to Osborne Temps and Clients alike.
For more information or if you have any questions, call Osborne’s Head Office today on 01 6384400.
Our Temp Team Delivers!
Book a reference-checked &
skills-tested Osborne Temp today
- Day to day administrator including email, updating spreadsheets, stock maintenance
- Marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, Market research
- Event scheduling & management
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- BA in Business Studies and Diploma in Digital Marketing, Solas Safe Pass
- Available Immediately in Dublin City Center – Ideally looking for Property Industry
- Highly analytical CIMA qualified professional with over 20 years’ experience
- Industry experience includes utilities, telecoms, banking and manufacturing
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports with commentaries for commercial directors and managers, investigating variances and discussions with managers
- Analysis of forecast figures and collaboration with commercial managers where variances
- Improving processes by maximising system potential to automate reports
- Available to Work in the Meath/Louth/North Dublin area
- Processing payments for European Markets, AP bank reconciliations, Cash Managementn
- Monitoring & updating spend control report
- Coordinating & assisting on internal & external audits
- Providing support & training on Oracle system R12
- Advance MS Excel, MS Word & PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Oracle, Ariba Buyer
- Based in Drogheda
- Successfully maximised cash collection in order to ensure the compliance of the credit terms of over 4000 invoices for foreign market customers
- Prepared accounts repayment plans for customer with invoices overdue 60 days
- Used Excel, Oracle and other internal software to update client status
- Email marketing campaigns through systems such as MailChimp & Survey Monkey
- Managing business customer database
- Compiling sales reports for sales managers
- Stock forecasting & targets using systems such as Salesforce